Ecoloré Mineral Bronzers give your skin a desirable holiday look. You can use them to contour your face or dust them lightly over your face for a natural tan. You can apply the bronzer effortlessly on top of your foundation or finishing powder, mixed with your moisturizer/day cream or on its own.
- Beautiful, radiant, sun-kissed skin all year round.
- Lightweight, finely milled formula means it adheres to the skin, giving excellent staying power.
- High-quality, simple blend minimizes the risk of allergies.
- Dermatologically tested, odorless, oil-free.
- No preservatives, silica, parabens, nanoparticles, artificial fragrances, talc, bismuth oxychloride, or any other harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Tap a small amount of the bronzer into the lid.
- Gently swirl your favorite brush in the product.
- Tap the handle against the lid to remove excess powder.
- Apply after application of finishing powder.
- Apply the bronzer mixed with moisturizer/body lotion straight onto cleansed skin.
Apply the bronzer gently with the right brush. To contour, create a line going from below your cheekbones to mid-ear level. If you like, you can also apply just a tiny bit on your nose and under your chin - this is a tip for those of you, who want to make those areas look smaller. If you are looking for an all over the body tan effect, mix the bronzer with your favorite body lotion or balm. The perfect contouring shade should be cold (Diani, Balos). For the sun-kissed look use a warm shade (Aitutaki, Paraiso).