Ecoloré Mineral Eye Shadows are bound to win your heart. They blend just perfectly into the skin, giving very durable and long-lasting results. Our wide range of colors gives you endless options to create beauty looks for every occasion. Depending on the intensity that you want to achieve, you can use them dry or wet. Simple, all natural ingredients also make them the perfect choice for sensitive eyes. Within the palette you will find eye shadows, eyebrow shadows and eyeliners, but all of them may be used interchangeably as eye shadows and eyeliners.
- Wide range of vibrant, long-lasting colors.
- Rich in pigments.
- Multifunctional, can be used as eye shadows, eyebrow shadows or eyeliners.
- High-quality, simple blend minimizes the risk of allergies.
- Also recommended for sensitive eyes.
- Dermatologically tested, odorless, oil-free.
Ingredients and Additional Info
|Name||Eye Shadow Rose & Gold No.034|
|INCI||Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, Tin Oxide|
|tooltip||intensely shiny, light pink-gold|
- Tap a small amount of the eye shadow into the lid.
- Gently swirl your favorite buffer brush in the product.
- Tap the handle against the lid to remove excess powder.
- And simply create amazing makeup.
Use the correct eye shadow brush. If your eyelids tend to be oily you can apply a bit of Ecoloré Matte Powder first.
If you want the brush to work as an eyeliner, use a damp brush for application by sprinkling the brush with thermal water.
To get an intense pigmented look, apply the product with your fingertip by pressing it into place, instead of sweeping it across.