Effective yet so gentle, Ecoloré Mineral Correctors will cover and visibly correct all skin imperfections. The extremely light mineral texture blends seamlessly and invisibly onto skin, leaving it flawless. Suitable for all skin types.
- Effectively covers up skin imperfections.
- Lightweight, finely milled formula means it adheres to the skin, giving excellent staying power.
- High-quality, simple blend minimizes the risk of allergies.
- Dermatologically tested, odorless, oil-free.
Ingredients and Additional Info
|INCI||Select a shade to see ingredients.|
|tooltip||Select a shade to see description.|
- Tap a small amount of the corrector into the lid.
- Gently swirl your favorite buffer brush in the product.
- Tap the handle against the lid to remove excess powder.
- Apply to the areas that need extra coverage.
Apply before using the foundation on the problem areas only:
- green corrector - corrects red or pink imperfections
- yellow corrector - corrects blue or violet imperfections
- pink corrector - corrects dark spots and dull complexion
If your skin tone is very light/fair and you have some redness, go for a yellow concealer. Otherwise your skin may look grayish.
In order to achieve highlighting and delicate lifting, apply yellow corrector under the eyes, to the center of the nose and a little bit on the chin and forehead.
Remember that concealers are supposed to cancel out only the discoloration you want to hide. Use a regular concealer/foundation on top to even out the skin tone.